Our Offices Are Reopening Monday, May 4th, With New Guidelines and Precautions!
We hope that you and your family are staying safe. As many of you already know, we have unfortunately been temporarily closed except for emergencies and teledermatology due to the Covid-19 Virus. As restrictions are lifted by the Governor, we will be planning to reopen slowly but will continue to take all necessary steps to ensure a safe environment for both our patients and staff. To this end:
- Please come in if necessary but we will continue to have teledermatology visits.
- We will be limiting the number of patients we see at any one time and per day.
- We will minimize the use of the waiting room.
- We will continue to ask patients to wear a mask when entering the office and remain wearing it for the duration of your visit.
- Please sanitize your hands before being brought back to the exam rooms.
- We kindly ask that if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms or have any potential exposure or recently traveled that you please not come to the office.
- We would request that you not bring family members along with you and if you must, we ask if they would please remain outside or in the car.
- We have implemented the six-feet social distancing rule in our office by reconfiguring our reception area by spacing out the chairs and eliminated all reading materials for your safety.
We thank you for your patience through this new process as we transition to a new sense of normalcy.